These Positz Tyres 700c x 35mm are an excellent combo pack providing good value/performance ratio. Each tyre is 35mm wide and designed to fit all standard 700c road bike rims. These Positz Tyres are made from one of the biggest tyre factories in the world, responsible for many of the big brands we’re not allowed to mention here. This is great for you because you’ll be getting a great value tyre at a super reduced price compared to the big competitors.
- Positz Performance Range: Excellent value tyres are durable and puncture resistant
- All-Weather Cycling – designed specifically for road bikes in many conditions
- Size: 700 x 35c (37-622)
- Recommended inflation: Inflate to 50-60 PSI
- Max load: 70kg per tyre (140kg per bike)
- Colour: Tyre tread and sidewall are all-black
- Thread count: 32 TPI
- Approx weight (ea): 711g
- Price is for 2 tyres – one for the front and one for the rear
Workshop Quality: These tyres are reliable workshop quality tyres. So “what actually is workshop quality?” I hear you ask. And that’s a great question. The simple answer is that it’s the type that bicycle mechanics and manufacturers use, and are often not made available to the public. You might find they have some issues which are mostly cosmetic; things like exposed beads, excess rubber and tread inconsistencies are common, and not of concern. Each tyre is quality checked by our staff in Melbourne and may be used with confidence.
Buy the Positz Performance Bicycle Tyres 700c x 35mm now!