Australian designed products
Because we take safety seriously
By cyclists of all types, for cyclists of all types
Australia only. (Some exclusions apply.)
Showing all 9 results
Damaged, bent or overstretched bicycle spokes can weaken rim support. As a result, your wheels may wobble when you turn, especially on a sharp curve. Additionally, excessive stress on the defective spokes and those located nearby may cause even more damage to your ride.
Replace a broken spoke and nipple right away to avoid costly repairs. You can order the required spare parts here Mr Cycling World. We also offer wrench tools and double-ended spoke wrenches to help you easily remove and replace a defective spoke and nipple. Once you have the necessary tools and parts replacement, you can quickly install new bicycles spokes to improve your ride.
If there is excess stress on the bicycle spokes, they might break and cause your bike to lose balance. This is why it's crucial to check the spokes regularly. If you notice damages, you need to remove damaged spokes as soon as possible.
Here at Mr Cycling World, we offer inexpensive spokes replacement. We offer spokes made from UCP silver and stainless steel. Each package contains 12 standard J spokes complete with nipples. We also sock straight racing spokes in packs of 12.
Broken or bent bicycle spokes can cause irreversible damage to your wheels. Fortunately, you can instantly replace one on your own. You only need to use a few tools such as tire irons, adjustable wrench, wire cutter, files, spoke wrench and bike pump. It would take you around 30 minutes to completely replace everything.
Here’s the step by step process:
- Position the bike upside down and ensure that it's positioned securely.
- Loosen the nuts with an adjustable wrench so you can remove the wheels.
- Deflate the tubes so you can remove the tyre faster.
- Once you remove the tyre, you can start removing the old spokes.
- Remove the defective bike spoke. You can use a new spoke so you can displace the old head. This will be faster compared to removing the head without the help of any tool.
- We highly recommend applying lubricant on the nipples after installing the spoke replacement. This will help protect the spokes from damage.
- When installing the replacements, you should follow the lacing pattern used. Take note of the pattern before you start removing the defective spokes.
When shopping for a wheel spoke, you should take note of the sizing. Here at Mr Cycling World, we offer spokes in a standard size. These can be used in various types of bicycles. Besides the size, you must also consider the type of spokes you need for your ride. Some bicycles make use of a specific type of wheel spoke so it's best to check it before you purchase one.
Mr Cycling World delivers exceptional quality cycling supplies such as bicycle spokes, tyres, wheels and tubes. Our company offers premium parts from established brands such as Positz and Zefal. Feel free to reach out to our team in case you have questions about the products or if you need more information.