The Performance Road Bike Value Bundle is here! An excellent value combo pack of high quality Positz Road Bike Tubes (2 pack) and Positz Performance Road Bike Tyres (2 pack) to fit all standard 700c road bike rims, 28mm wide tyres.
These essential inner tubes and tyres are made of the highest quality material and tested extensively to ensure reliability. Ideal for most road bikes, every cyclist knows they will need spare tubes ready to go! This handy combo value pack means you have a few spares, and will ensure you won’t be caught without. Quality and reliability – that’s the Positz motto!
One of the great things about this Positz Performance Road Bike Value Bundle is that both the tubes and tyres are made from one of the biggest bicycle tube factories in the world, responsible for many of the big brands including Michelin. This essentially means that no matter the tube brand, we’re all riding the same inner tubes and tyres! This is great for you because you’ll be getting a high quality tube and tyres at a super reduced price.
Positz Road Bike Tubes Features:
- Excellent value tubes
- Favourite for city and commuter bikes, gravel and cyclocross bikes
- Valve Type: Schrader
- Made using high quality butyl rubber with stringent quality control inspection
Positz Performance Road Bike Tyres Features:
- Positz Performance Range: Excellent value tyres are durable and puncture resistant
- All-Weather Cycling – designed specifically for road bikes in many conditions
- Size: 700 x 28c (28-622)
- Recommended inflation: Inflate to 87 PSI
- Colour: Tyre tread and sidewall are all-black
- Thread count: 32 TPI
- Weight (ea): 584g
- Price is for 2 Positz tyres and 2 Positz tubes together (4pcs total)
Workshop Quality: These tyres are reliable workshop quality tyres. So “what actually is workshop quality?” I hear you ask. And that’s a great question. The simple answer is that it’s the type that bicycle mechanics and manufacturers use, and are often not made available to the public. You might find they have some issues which are mostly cosmetic; things like exposed beads, excess rubber and tread inconsistencies are common, and not of concern. Each tyre is quality checked by our staff in Melbourne and may be used with confidence.