Schwalbe Aerothan SV21E MTB 650B Tube – 27.5 x 54-62c, Presta
Uniquely light, extremely stable: The tube revolution made of Aerothan. Aerothan is a material that completely redefines the bicycle inner tube: extremely light, highly puncture-resistant and designed for the lowest rolling resistance. The revolutionary tube made of Aerothan achieves previously unattained peak values for elasticity, weight and puncture resistance. Especially for road, MTB and trekking bikes.
Aerothan Tube MTB – The Aerothan Tube MTB is just as resistant to snakebites as it is to sidewall damage – the extreme robustness of the material ensures this. For cross country and marathon use, the amazingly low weight and low rolling resistance show their advantages. Even on challenging trails, this tube never lets anyone down: Because the Aerothan Tube MTB remains extremely dimensionally stable even at low air pressures, you always have the bike reliably under control.
- Consistently light up to the valve – around 40% lighter than a comparable Schwalbe Extra light tube
- Puncture safety redefined – the material prevents sudden loss of air
- Minimum rolling resistance – maximum driving dynamics
- 100% recyclable
- Extremely heat-resistant – approved for rim brakes
- Stable handling – even at low air pressures
- Made in Germany