Gan was a professional French cycling team which existed between 1993 to 1996 with cycling and Tour de France royalty such as Chris Boardman and Greg Lemond riding for them. This cap is designed that you can use it even under your helmet to protect you from the sun. This cap was made with the official team equipment.
- Reproduction of the original pro team Gan cycling cap – a French pro team with a strong English-speaking influence
- The team was known as Vetements Z-Peugeot (1987), Z-Peugeot (1988-89), Z-Tommaso (1990), Z (1991–92), GAN (1993–96) and Credit Agricole (1997-2008)
- Key team riders included Greg Lemond (USA), Chris Boardman (UK), Stuart O’Grady (Australia)
- Blue and white colour-scheme with GAN logos throughout
- Made in Italy
- One size fits most adult heads up to 61cm
- Composition: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton