The Buzzrack Moose Towball Mount (4 Bike Carrier) is a dual arm bike carrier, one of Buzzrack’s latest tow ball mounted bike carriers and is built to carry up to 4 bikes. It is lightweight at just 8.3kg for a 4 bike carrier and offers reliable bike transport for up to bikes weighing up to 15kg each. The bike frame holders have soft rubber type straps to secure bikes and are very easy to use. They have been 100% tested in our production line.
Buzzrack have taken care of the minor details as well, with outdoor powder coating to protect the rack from corrosion and make sure that the rack will last for years to come. While you can also easily tilt the rack for easy mounting and dismounting. The patented conic system fits onto all ISO 50mm diameter tow balls. The Buzzrack Moose 4 is a sturdy and lightweight device that can transport four bikes, what more could you ask for?
- Tow Ball Attachment: The patented conic system fits onto all ISO 50mm diameter tow balls. Easy to use and secure. The system can be locked using the locking knob. The special Buzz wrench is included for the installation of the product on the tow ball.
- Bike Frame Supports: The bike frame holders have soft rubber type straps to secure bikes. They are quick and easy to use. They have been 100% tested in our production line.
- Tilting: You can safely tilt down the carrier far enough for gate access even with bikes on. The tilting is released using a knob.
- Safety: The product is supplied with an additional safety strap that allows to secure the bike.
- Size: The bike holder arms can be folded for storage, or when the vehicle is parked up.
- Max number of bikes: 4
- Fits bolt on tow ball: yes
- Fits swan neck / detachable tow ball: yes
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Max load capacity: 60kg
- Max weight per bike: 15kg
- Tilting: yes
- Integrated lighting board: optional
- Lighting board plug type: –
- Bike carrier to tow ball lock: yes
- Bike carrier to bike lock: no
- Manufacturer: Buzzrack
- Unit Of Measure: EA
The maximum permitted load you can carry is also determined by the tow bar nose weight; you will need to check you don’t exceed this before using any tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Requires 65mm clearance from center of tow ball to rear of vehicle.