Fully foldable Eazzy H series offer convenient mounting, user-friendly functions and compact storage. The ratchet cradle is the perfect solution to attach the bike frame. It is also a great solution for carbon frames as it does not apply pressure to the carbon tubes. The Buzzrack Eazzy H2 is a really well designed, well engineered piece of kit; smart, sophisticated and very good value for money. Assembly: The Eazzy H2 is supplied fully assembled. Fitting to the car: You fit the Eazzy H2 in its folded state, which leaves you with all the space you need to work on the hitch mount fitting system. BUZZRACK‘s carriers comply with the standard XPR-18-904-4. Tilting: Tilting is easy, and is very well balanced even with a full load. The Eazzy H2 sits quite high on the receiver hitch. It uses the weight of the bikes to tilt the platform and help bring it back to the level again in a controlled way.
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The Eazzy H2 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 40kg (88lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the Eazzy series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
- There is a built in locking cable to secure your bikes; as usual with cable locks, it’s a deterrent only.