A simple but often important item to have for your bike, the humble bicycle bell helps navigate your way through the hustle and bustle of city life: pedestrians, commuter cyclists, vehicles, animals… This bicycle bell by Positz has been designed to do the job. One ring at a time.
It’s loud, it’s lightweight and it’s minimalist – what more could you want in a bike bell, right? The adjustable strap can be clamped around nearly any area of the bike up to 31.8mm – excellent for handlebars or head stems. You can choose to place it on top of your bars for easy access, or have it hidden below for a neat appearance.
- Lightweight alloy bicycle bell with plastic spring system
- Adjustable and flexible strap fits nearly all bicycle handlebars, 19.2 – 31.8mm
- Quick release design means easy and tool-free to install and remove
- Can be used on any surface material, including carbon fibre
- Thumb lever design for fast and efficient use
- Simple but effective and loud “ding” tone
- Rotating 360deg position allows you to find the perfect spot for your bike
- Patented design
- Weight: approx 21g (1.13oz)
- Dome diameter: 32mm (1.26in)