The Wellington Sunglasses are fitted with Photochromic (light reacting) lenses. Available with a black frame with blue platinum Chromafusion 2.0 lenses
- Sun Category: 1-3 from low to strong light.
- Advanced Anti-Fog Technology
- Water and oil repellent
- Impact resistant
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB)
- Interchangeable options
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- Made in Great Britain
The newly improved Chromafusion® 2.0 lens featured in the Wellington range offers effective eyewear protection against low to high sun glare with Sunwise® perfect optical clarity. Light reacting for use early in the morning until dusk without the need to change lenses. Chromafusion® 2.0 features panoramic lenses which include fantastic colour balance in all viewing conditions with light control for use all year round. The innovative 2.0 anti-fog advanced technology eliminates the need to cut holes into the lenses. Whilst the water-repellent feature performs in all weather conditions, the sheer platinum colour coatings complete this season’s looks.
Buy Sunwise Sunglasses Wellington Black Photochromic now!