Sunwise Austin RX Prescription Flip-Up Sunglasses with 4 Interchangeable Lenses – Carbon Frame
Available in Matt Carbon frames with a flexible nose pad. These sports prescription sunglasses are supplied with a pack of four interchangeable polycarbonate high definition (lens category ratings: 0-3), lightweight and shatter proof lenses in the following colours:
- Smoke Mirror (dark colour lens)
They are also supplied with a clip in TR90 RX optical insert for prescription use plus a complimentary microfibre bag.
Austin feature a unique flip up lens, great for responding to light changes and conditions instantly. and TR90 Rx inner frame for prescription use. This model features a new lens shape and metal clip that clips onto the front frame to create flip up motion and allowing lens to be easily change by removing the clip. One piece wrap around lens provides great protection against sunlight, wind, sand and flying debris. The lightweight comfortable frame is also fitted with adjustable nose pad for secure fitting on all face shapes.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece: Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage
- Anti-Slip Temples: Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face
- Wrapped temples: Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or head
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate – They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear
- Quick Change Interchangeable Lenses Included: Cat 1+2+3 – With these lenses, it allows you to tailor your eye protection to your activities and current conditions
- Flash Mirror Coating: A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water
- Additional Lenses Available: Feel free to ask us and our friendly team will assist
- Lens Curvature: 8 base – Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating: Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Hold frame vertically
- Flip up lens
- Hold frame at nose bridge and gently push down on the lens clip
- This moves the flexible metal part of the lens clip and easily releases clip from the frame
- Hold Frame and lens vertically
- With the lens at flip up angle line up the lens clip and gently push up the flexible metal part of the lens clip and in against the central bridge clip bar
- This allows the lens clip to clip onto the bridge clip bar with ease
- Flip down lens ready to use