Schwalbe tubes are designed and manufactured to retain air pressure considerably longer than their competitors. Not only is each individual tube inflated and inserted into a mould to ensure that there is even wall thickness and excellent air retention, they are also stored under pressure for 24hrs to test air retention.
- 27.5 inch tubes are popular on mountain bikes and are sometimes also referred to as 650B
- Valve Type: Schrader (car) 40mm
- Model: AV21 (650B MTB – 27.5″ inner tubes)
- Price is for 2 tubes
- Genuine Schwalbe product
Fit all of the following size tyres:
- 27.5 x 1.50 (40-584) 650B
- 27.5 x 1.75 (47-584) 650B
- 27.5 x 2.00 (50-584) 650B
- 27.5 x 2.10 (54-584) 650B
- 27.5 x 2.25 (57-584) 650B
- 27.5 x 2.35 (60-584) 650B
- 27.5 x 2.40 (62-584) 650B
Airtightness: Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer. The quality and the material purity of the rubber mixture directly effects the quality of the tube. Each Schwalbe tube is individually inflated and inserted into a mold. This ensures the even wall thickness and excellent air retention.
Reliability: Consistent quality control brings with it the security of use: Each tube is inflated at the factory and stored under pressure for 24 hours in order to test the air retention.
Retains pressure longer! In comparative tests against other tubes (including named brands, own-label brands and no name products). The result was clear. Over a period of 30 days the other tubes lost nearly twice as much pressure than Schwalbe tubes. Possible reasons: Less butyl content, or lower quality of butyl. Schwalbe is uncompromising in its standards, despite ever increasing world market prices of butyl.