Peugeot cycling team cap in checkers design: this particular cycling cap is from the late 1950’s/early 1960’s era, and the simple white with checkered ribbon has remained one of the most iconic cycling designs in history.
Throughout that time Peugeot had stars on its team such as: Eddy Merckx, Rik Van Steenbergen, Charly Gaul, Tom Simpson, Phil Anderson and Berard Thevenet.
- White with black and white checkered pattern ribbon strip
- Flip up peak with “PEUGEOT” lettering in black on both sides
- One size fits most adult heads up to 61cm
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Made in Italy
- This particular product is imperfect and priced accordingly
- With Minor Cosmetic Defect – No elastic