What do you look for in an Enduro helmet?
First of all, you are looking for total protection and coverage extended to the temples and neck. At the same time you are looking for a light, well-ventilated and comfortable helmet that perfectly adapts to the shape of your head, because during your performances you must not be distracted and you must almost forget to wear a helmet. Also, you need to be protected from the sun, branches and crushed stone. And that you can easily fit the mask if you don’t wear it.
All this can be found in a single product: The New Limar Delta MTB Enduro eBike Helmet.
- TECHNOLOGY: Delta is developed with Triple shell PC / EPS in-mould technology.
- FIT: Perfect fit for any head, it is available in two sizes M (53-57) and L (57-62), both standard and Asian fit.
- PADS: Antibacterial and washable comfort pads
- WEIGHT (G): Thanks to Limar technology, choice of materials and know-how in terms of lightness, the weight is among the lowest in the same category in the market (310gr for M size)
- AIR VENTS: It offers an excellent ventilation by 17 vents and two internal flow channels for a perfect air circulation.
- SIZING SYSTEM: The retention system is guaranteed by AIR-FIT, minimal in weight and size, ergonomic, horizontally and vertically adjustable and integrated with the webbing to offer, together with the big nonallergic, removable and washable padding, optimal fit and total comfort.
- VISOR: It is equipped with a large peak to protect from sun, branches and stones, adjustable in three positions, and it allows to place comfortably your goggle when not in use.
- SIZE (CM): M (53-57), L (57-62)