Bicycle spokes and nipples value combo pack. Ideal for a huge range of bicycles, simply choose the length you require for your wheel!
- Standard “J-bend” design spokes are made of a high quality stainless steel, silver in color
- Spoke diameter: 2mm (14G)
- Please select your length from the dropdown
- Each pack contains 12 stainless steel spokes and 12 brass nipples
- Photo for illustration purposes only
How to Use:
To build or maintain a true (straight) rim, you will need a spoke wrench tool* suitable for 14G. Ideally this would be complimented with a wheel-truing stand*. Then you can build, maintain or repair your favourite wheelset.
How to Measure Bicycle Spokes:
The question of “how do I correctly measure my spoke size” is something we get asked every now and again. But it need not be confusing, in fact it is quite simple. The below diagram shows the correct way to measure your spokes.
Note the two most commonly referred to sizes are:
– The length of each spoke (shown in the diagram below as “L3”)
– The spoke gauge (or spoke diameter, shown below as “G”)
Spoke Length Tolerance: Another point worth mentioning is that as a general rule a 1-2mm tolerance in spoke length is acceptable and rarely effects the build of the wheel. This of course, goes against the grain for most cycling components whereby sometimes even 0.1mm can be the difference between a perfect fit and not fitting at all.