By using these, you will prevent your cable from unraveling and coming frayed prematurely. Great product and a bag of 100 means you’ll have plenty on stand-by for when you need them next.
To install, make sure your cable that you are installing it on isn’t a frayed mess. If it is, replace the cable or try to align all the wire strands neatly. Next, place the cable end on the cable until it stops. Using a pair of crimpers or cutting pliers (not included), carefully crimp the cable end 3-4 times to secure it. (Don’t cut through the cable end or else you’ve wasted it!)
- Universal design is suitable for most bicycles
- Can be used on inner cables for gear (shifter) and brakes
- Lightweight alloy material, standard silver colour
- Practical, durable and reliable
- Package contents: 100 end caps