Exciting news coming out of our HQ in Melbourne today, we’re thrilled to announce we are now accepting orders of the Knog Oi bicycle bells made famous by a recent Kickstarter campaign that exceeded $1 million. Even more exciting is that it appears that we are the first in the world to be doing so, even beating Knog to their own (at the time of publication the Knog website is currently not accepting orders of the Oi directly).
The recommended retail price for each unit will be $29.95 AUD (including GST), and estimated first delivery will be end of October 2016.
Due to popular demand we have re-launched our availability of Knog Front and Rear Bike Light Twin Packs to ensure you can see and be seen from both in front of your bike, and behind.
We’ve put together some custom combo packs especially for you guys and gals at some great prices. And with free shipping in Australia I’m confident you’ll pick up a great value product;
Knog High Power Combo Lights Pack
Included is the Knog Blinder 5.5 (front) and the Knog Blinder 4V (rear). Buy Here ->
Knog Road Special Combo Lights Pack
Included is the Knog Blinder Road 3 (front) and the Knog Blinder 4V Pulse (rear). Buy here ->
Knog Blinder Awesome Combo Lights
Included is the Knog Blinder 1.7 (front) and the Knog Blinder 4V (rear). Buy here ->
All Knog Combo Sets
Check out all of our Knog combo sets here ->
Knog has always been at the forefront of modern bike light technology and design, and their new range for 2015 is no different. All the new Knog lights feature some excellent aspects which puts together both design (they look great) and practicality (they work beautifully).
- High power lumen
- USB recharge
- Waterproof design
- Easy to install – requires no tools
- Melbourne designed – the best city in the world 😉
Some of my favourite products are:
- Knog Blinder Road Twinpack – consisting of both a front (white LED) and rear (red LED) light combo, this is a set of lights that would look great on nearly any bike and is great value.
- Knog Blinder 1 – available in either a front or rear (also available as a twin pack) these tiny little lights are surprisingly powerful and can be placed just about anywhere – they look great on the back of your helmet as a backup.
- Knog Blinder Arc 5.5 – On the other side of the scale, the Arc 5.5 is the brightest light available in the current Knog range. Pumping out an enormous 550 lumens, this is a light not only to be seen but also see the road or trail ahead.