Stumbled across these bad boys when doing a quick tidy up this morning – the official Castelli Garmin Cervelo World Champion Cap of Thor Hushovd. Only got a few left, so it’s a matter of first in best dressed – literally!
We do offer a free design service for our Castelli Custom orders, up to a maximum of three design revisions and only after payment (or a deposit, at least) has been received.
When sending your design ideas to us, it is best that you have a good idea of what you want already. The more details you give us, the easier it will make for our designers. After all, we can only work with what we’ve got!
Further information upon application.
UPDATE:- All prices are now available upon application only. Want us to organise your Castelli custom gear? Get in touch now using this page ->
Castelli Custom Team Jersey $POA
Castelli Custom Womens Team Jersey $POA
Castelli Custom Aero Race Jersey $POA
Castelli Custom Team Bib Shorts $POA
Castelli Custom Free Bib Shorts $POA
Castelli Custom Womens Free Bib Shorts $POA
Castelli Custom Body Paint Bib Short $POA
Castelli Custom Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey $POA
Castelli Custom Windstopper Vest $POA
Castelli Custom Windstopper Winter Jacket $POA
Castelli Custom Free Winter Bib Tights $POA
Castelli Custom Free Winter Bib Shorts $POA
Castelli Custom San Remo Speedsuit $POA
Castelli Custom Body Paint Speedsuit $POA
Castelli Custom Cyclocross Speedsuit $POA
Castelli Custom Rosso Corsa 9 Sock $POA
Castelli Custom Cycling Cap $POA
Castelli Custom Head Thingy $POA
Castelli Custom Viva Thermo Skully $POA
Castelli Custom Viva Thermo Headband $POA
Castelli Custom Aero Race Glove $POA
Castelli Custom Aero Race Lycra Shoecover $POA
Castelli Custom Thermoflex Armwarmer $POA
Castelli Custom Belgian Bootie $POA
Please note that the above prices are correct at the date of publication (above) and include GST (for Australian orders). Due to the dynamic nature of our business prices are subject to change at any time for any reason. Current pricing and ordering details are available available on our exclusive custom Castelli ordering page.
Castelli are quite strict about the way in which their products are presented. As a result, the Castelli logo must appear on all garments in certain positions on all orders. This is not something that can be altered under any circumstance. All Castelli products are like this, world-wide.
The Castelli logo will be incorporated into your final design.
The KISS seat pad aims to incorporate as many of the features and comfort as our top-of-the-line Progetto X² Air seat pad but at a more affordable price.
- SEAMLESS SKIN CARE LAYER: A super soft, brushed microfiber top that maximizes comfort and fit. Seamlessly engineered to eliminate chafing and abrasion. Flexible to move with you. Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection.
- ANATOMICAL SHAPE: Comfort is further enhanced by creating a perfect interface to your body during every pedal stroke.
- DUAL DENSITY, INFINITELY VARIABLE THICKNESS: Dual density and infinitely variable thickness gives you the perfect cushioning for every part of the pad. Maximum thickness and density in the ischial zone, tapering to moderate thickness in the perineum, and minimum thickness at the perimeter.
We know you’re busy and also understand how difficult it can be to find the time to sit down and put a design from your head and onto a jersey. Or maybe you already have a graphics designer who’s done it for you. That’s ok, here’s a quick guide to get it all happening:
1. Place your order online now. This will get the process started pronto and get you into your custom Castelli gear as soon as possible!
- If you don’t quite yet have all the money finalised from your teammates, we can still get started – we just need a deposit of at least $450.00 to get started with some designs.
2. Make a rough sketch of the design you want for the jersey and shorts. Don’t forget to include your sponsors logos and any colour requirements.
- Note: All logos you provide must be in Vector format. Your sponsors will be able to provide this format as it is specific to printing. This is different format to their website logo etc, which is generally low quality (although it may look great online, it looks really poor on a jersey).
- You need to have the rights to be able to use each logo on your clothing. We may request that you provide a letter from each sponsor on their official letterhead giving permission to use their logo. For obvious reasons, we cannot and will not reproduce garments with logos or graphics that are not officially endorsed by each company represented.
- It’s worth mentioning that all garments made by Castelli must have the Castelli logo on each item. Their rules, not ours.
- If you want/need the help of a professional graphics designer, we can provide you with one of ours on an hourly basis. Please contact us for the current rates.
3. Send through your designs by email and we’ll get your design under way. Again, we do have a professional graphics designer available to you for an hourly charge if you want it.
4. In the meantime, let us know what sizing options you want for each garment. Be careful: this cannot be changed!
- Please refer to our helpful Castelli sizing information summary.
5. We email back our design to you, and you advise of any changes. This can be the most time consuming part of the process and it is advised that you communicate as quickly as possible to avoid any further delays.
6. By this stage we need a final deposit of at least 50% of the order in order to proceed, if you have not made payment already. Our bank account details will be provided by our representative.
7. We complete the Final Proof, and submit to you for your review. It is important to double check everything now, as once it’s approved it goes off to Castelli HQ in Italy and no further changes can be made!
8. Once the Final Proof has been confirmed by you, please allow approximately 12 weeks* for Castelli to make the order, send it to us here in Australia so we can get it out to you ASAP.
9. You receive your custom Castelli order delivered to your door, and look fantastic when riding with your buddies. How simple is that?
*Can vary, please contact us for latest time-frames & availability.
As with many top European manufacturers, Castelli garments are designed specifically to be close fitting to the skin. Most cyclists, with the exception of the professionals, prefer to larger sizes than normal for their Castelli gear. Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front. That is because the jersey is designed to fit the rider in the riding position-a jersey that fits shorter and tighter while standing becomes a perfectly fitting piece of clothing when you get on your bike and lean over to your bars.
We recommend you size up when ordering your Castelli clothing. That is, if you are normally a size Medium in most brands most people will need to select a size Large in Castelli. For some people, you may even need to go two sizes up and select an XL.
Mr Cycling World is proud to announce that we have secured the deal to be able to offer Castelli custom cycling clothing online, effective immediately. We’ve set things up to be as easy as possible so that you can have your team wear delivered with minimal fuss.
Castelli has often been touted as one of the highest grade products on the market, and their custom range – Servizio Corse as they call it – is no exception. A good range of products are offered in our line up and we are committed to offering low minimum order quantities for your convenience.
Picture this: You design your own kit with a couple of friends, your own colours, graphics and logos. It looks pretty sweet. You place your order with Mr Cycling World – time to sit back a relax! A little while later your order is delivered to your doorstep.
Get started by going to our dedicated Custom Castelli area.
At this stage we will be offering the following products:
- Team Jersey
- Womens Team Jersey
- Aero Race Jersey
- Team Bib Shorts
- Free Bib Shorts
- Womens Free Bib Shorts
- Body Paint Bib Short
- Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey
- Windstopper Vest
- Windstopper Winter Jacket
- Free Winter Bib Tights
- Free Winter Bib Shorts
- San Remo Speedsuit
- Body Paint Speedsuit
- Cyclocross Speedsuit
- Rosso Corsa 9 Sock
- Cycling Cap
- Head Thingy
- Viva Thermo Skully
- Viva Thermo Headband
- Aero Race Glove
- Aero Race Lycra Shoecover
- Thermoflex Armwarmer
- Belgian Bootie