As a small Australian company our priority is our customers. If you would like to return an item we are happy to try and help by providing a refund or exchange as outlined below…
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
***All returns must follow the “RETURNS PROCEDURE” at the end of this section***
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with your purchase Mr Cycling World has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you have a change of mind or are unhappy with the item you can post the item back to us. We only ask that you follow the below conditions:
The purchased item must be returned brand new, in original packaging. The item must not be used, worn, installed or mounted. It is the buyers responsibility for the postage costs of returning the item. All costs involved in the sale, including any marketplace fees and the postage incurred originally when sending the item to the buyer, are non-refundable. An additional restocking fee of 20% or $20 may apply on returned items.
If the item has been used or cannot be returned in its original condition (ie with tags and packaging still intact) unfortunately our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is void. Items with an estimated despatch time of 3 or more days are excluded from this offer. Further exclusions apply, please see below.
Exchange for Size/Colour/etc
If you are unhappy with the size, colour, etc. of any of your items then we will be happy to either provide you with an exchange your item(s) with another item up to the same value, provided that:
- The items you wish to exchange are new, unworn and with intact tags/packaging, and
- The buyer is responsible for all postage costs, and
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days
- The item is not on the excluded list, below
Note that our customers are welcome to exchange for a higher value item if they wish, so long as they cover the additional expenses, including postage.
Warranty and Faulty Items
At Mr Cycling World we are committed to offering you a safe and pleasant shopping experience so if a mishap occurs, we are here to help you! All our items are covered by our 1 year return to base warranty.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged, "dead on arrival" (DOA) or faulty, we will arrange a replacement and send the replacement to you. Sending the original item back to us is the buyer’s responsibility. Please note the item must be returned before the replacement can be sent. Postage costs may be reimbursed at Mr Cycling World’s discretion via email notice only prior to the customer sending the item back.
All items received damaged, DOA or incorrect must be reported within 14 days of receiving the item.
Important: If returning an item you believe to be faulty, please be 100% sure that it is indeed faulty. It is embarrassing when a customer returns a "faulty" item only because they don't know how to use it. If you're not sure on something, we don’t mind if you ask a seemingly silly question. (Remember: We're here to help!) We much prefer you to save money by exhausting all avenues before beginning the “Returns Procedure” described below. In the event that your warrant or faulty item claim is denied, you are responsible for all costs in having the item resent to you.
Tubes and Tyres
Please note, we are unable to accept returned tyres and/or tubes that have been mounted for any reason. Damage caused when fitting the tube and/or tyre or from wear and tear are not covered under any circumstances. Flat tubes as a result of poor installation is common, email us if you need assistance.
Punctures are an unfortunate consequence of the great sport of cycling. Every cyclist experiences flats at some stage, and no tyre or tube is completely "puncture proof".
Due to Health Regulations we are unable to accept returned worn shorts or undergarments under any circumstance. When trying on shorts and undergarments, be sure to do so with clean underwear on.
DVD's & Media
Once opened, we are unable to accept returned DVD's and other media items.
Please try your clothing with tags still attached. Do not discard your packaging until you are satisfied with the item and that you do not wish to return it.
Custom, Wholsesale & Other Bulk/Custom Production Orders
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Exchanges do not apply to these orders.
All Parts and Accessories
Once an item is mounted and/or installed, it is considered “used” and not in its original condition. For example, installing your handlebars often leads to scuff marks where the stem clamps on. Similarly with a saddle mounted on the rails/seat post clamp, and so on. The best way to check that your item meets your expectation is by measuring the product first and ensuring it will suit your specific needs.
The following items are not included in the '30 Day Money Back Guarantee' or 'Warranty and Faulty Items' offer:
- Any items listed in the 'clearance' section: http://www.mrcyclingworld.com.au/collections/eofys/
- Any items listed in the 'EOFYS' section: http://www.mrcyclingworld.com.au/collections/eofys/
- Any items that are custom production
- Any items listed as a 'sample' (or similar)
- Any items listed as a 'factory second' (or similar)
- Any items listed as 'shop soiled' (or similar)
- Any items with bulk pricing discount(s) applied
- Any nutrition items listed with a best before or expiry date
All returns must follow these instructions. Failure to follow these instructions will result in your return not being accepted.
1. Contact - Before returning your order you must email us first requesting a RAF (Returns Authorisation Form).
2. We will email you the RAF. You are required to complete this form and print it out, as per the instructions provided at the time.
3. Securely and carefully package your returned item and include the printed copy of the RAF.
4. Send your package via Australia Post to the designated returns address. Don’t forget to keep your tracking number.
5. Please allow us a few days after receipt to thoroughly inspect and process your returned item(s). Once your item has been inspected we will email you with details of the outcome.